RACO is now featuring the 225 Series 2-1/4” frame system. This system offers a narrow overall frame width for highest glass visibility.
- Single or double door frame
- Sidelites, borrowed lites, clerestories, and transoms
- Available as an offset slider
- Framing abuts finished opening
- Butt glaze options
- 1/4″, 3/8″, 1/2″, or 9/16″ glass
- Special glazing option via FlushGlaze or Dual FlushGlaze
RACO has complete finishing capability in-house.
Our standard painted finishes are Polychron baked-on enamel in Black, Bronze, White, and Grey. For anodized finishes, we offer the options of Class II Clear Anodized (stock), Class II Bronze Anodized (non-stock), Class I Black Anodized (non-stock), and Class I Clear Anodized (non-stock).
RACO engineers their systems for easy installation. We can provide on-site training or we can schedule a training class at our facility. RACO provides project specific installation instructions and details in our submittals
Contact our home office for detailed pricing information.
every window is a conversation
Get in touch with the RACO team to learn more about how our windows can make the difference in your office space.
Technical Data & FAQ’s