Classic is RACO’s most traditional interior aluminum framing system. This system is available in 1-1/2″ profile and offers the designer, installer and customer the benefits of simplicity.
- CLASSIC system is the original aluminum interior frame system engineered and developed in 1972
- Simple style
- Easy installation
- Stocking distributors in select markets
- Single or double door frames
- Sidelites, clerestories, borrowed lites
- ¼” or 3/8” glass
- 1-1/2” profile
- Wall sizes 3-3/4”, 4-7/8”
- Adjustable throat door frame sizes up to 7-1/4”
RACO has complete finishing capability in-house.
Our standard painted finishes are Polychron baked-on enamel in Black, Bronze, White, and Grey. For anodized finishes, we offer the options of Class II Clear Anodized (stock), Class II Bronze Anodized (non-stock), Class I Black Anodized (non-stock), and Class I Clear Anodized (non-stock).
RACO engineers their systems for easy installation. We can provide on-site training or we can schedule a training class at our facility. RACO provides project specific installation instructions and details in our submittals
Contact our home office for detailed pricing information.
every office front is a conversation
Get in touch with the RACO team to learn more about how our windows can make the difference in your office space.
Technical Data & FAQ’s