Sliding Door Frame systems offer the optimum use of space with maximum design aesthetics.
- Flush Slider for 4-7/8” wall construction
- Offset Slider for all other stud wall sizes
- Use with sidelites, clerestories, or transom lites
- Push/Pulls or Locking Hardware
- Aluminum Stile and Rail or Wood Doors
- Ceiling or less than ceiling height applications
RACO has complete finishing capability in-house.
Our standard painted finishes are Polychron baked-on enamel in Black, Bronze, White, and Grey. For anodized finishes, we offer the options of Class II Clear Anodized (stock), Class II Bronze Anodized (non-stock), Class I Black Anodized (non-stock), and Class I Clear Anodized (non-stock).
RACO engineers their systems for easy installation. We can provide on-site training or we can schedule a training class at our facility. RACO provides project specific installation instructions and details in our submittals
Contact our home office for detailed pricing information.
every office front is a conversation
Get in touch with the RACO team to learn more about how our windows can make the difference in your office space.
Technical Data & FAQ’s