Solutions frames offer unlimited design capabilities, screw spline joinery for tight corners, multiple profiles that can be mixed and matched in the same elevation, specialty frame applications, unlimited hardware preps, and positive pressure fire rating options. If you’re looking for a versatile system that checks off all of your client’s boxes, Solutions is the system to specify.
- Single or double door frames
- Sidelites, clerestories, borrowed lites
- Continuous OfficeFronts™
- Butt glazed options
- ¼”, 3/8”, ½”, 9/16” glass
- Face profiles from 1” to 10”
- Numerous trim depths, 3/8” to 1”
- Wall sizes 3-1/2”, 3-3/4”, 4-5/8”, 4-7/8”, 5-1/4”, 5-1/2”, 6-1/8”, 7-1/4”
- Adjustable throat door frame sizes up to 9-3/4”
- Pocket, bi-fold, bypassing specialty door frames
- Most hardware is compatible and factory prepped
- Wrap sheetrock or abut using a prefinished starter channel
- Option – Trim profiles to match non-standard applications
RACO has complete finishing capability in-house.
Standard Paint Finish – includes black, bronze, white, grey, or any color as selected by architect/designer/client.
We offer baked-on enamel Polycron.
RACO engineers their systems for easy installation. We can provide on-site training or we can schedule a training class at our facility. RACO provides project specific installation instructions and details in our submittals
We offer numerous systems, with multiple profile options that will fit any budget.
every window is a conversation
Get in touch with the RACO team to learn more about how our windows can make the difference in your office space.